Messenger is a popular messaging application on Facebook. This app is supported on iOS, Android, Window Phone and computer. Let’s experience this app with 4 Ways How to Download and Install Messenger In 5 minutes
How to install Messenger on iOS: iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch
Step 1: Go to App Store on your device, search and find Messenger to download it to your device.
Step 2: Tap Messenger application
Step 3: Information of the app will appear, tap Install to install the app
Step 4: After the installation is done, tap Open to launch the app
1. Log into Messenger by Facebook account
- Add your phone number to Facebook so that your friends can easily find and add you
- Messenger will ask whether you want to synchronize your contact list to search and add Messenger friends.
2. Log into Messenger by your phone number
You don’t need to log into your Facebook account to use Messenger since it allows you to chat with friends in your contact list, who are currently using Messenger.
- When signing in to your Messenger account, select Not on Facebook
- Enter your phone number. A PIN code will be sent to your phone number via SMS, then enter the PIN code.
- After logging in successfully, you can set up your account: set up your username and avatar.
How to install Messenger on Android
Step 1: Go to Google Play Store, then search and find Messenger.
Step 2: Select Facebook Messenger
Step 3: Information of Facebook Messenger will appear on Google Play Store, tap Install to install the app on your Android device. After tapping “Install”, a prompt appears to ask you to authorize the app, tap “Accept” to install the app.
Step 4: After the installation is done, you can start using Messenger. Log into your Facebook account or enter your phone number as above.
How to install Messenger on Window Phone
Step 1: Turn on your Window Phone device, go to Window Store, then search Messenger
Step 2: Select Facebook Messenger
Step 3: Information of Facebook Messenger will appear > Tap “Install” to install the app on your Windows Phone device.
Step 4: After finishing the installation, tap “Open” to launch Messenger.
Log into your Facebook account or enter your phone number as above.
How to install Messenger on computer
There are 4 ways to use Messenger on computer:
- Facebook has separated Messenger into a separate service. Of course, Facebook Messenger for PC will work well on the web platform. Directly chat on Facebook main page: you can visit here . You can send files, record voice, call or change the chat interface.
- Go to the main home page of a Messenger application: https://www.messenger.com/ on your browser, then you enter your account to use the application.
- For Windows 10, go to Windows Store, search Messenger and install the app. After finishing the installation, tap “Launch” to launch Facebook Messenger.
- For other operating systems such as Windows XP/Vista/7/8, you can download and install Bluestacks on your computer (download Bluestacks here), then find Messenger to download and install the app.
Use Facebook Messenger on computer: You can chat with friends and check whether they have read your messages or not, make a record and send it to your friends quickly, make free HD calls, send files safely and quickly, take a photo or shoot a video, send stickers, etc. These features are similar to Zalo, Skype and Viber on computer.
Above are 4 Ways How To Download And Install Messenger In 5 Minutes on iPhone, Android, Windows Phone and computer. With these simple steps, you can easily install Messenger on every device. Wish you success!
Subscribe us for more tech tips and news. Share and rate the article if you find it useful. Thank you so much.