Most of social networking apps allow users to search and add friends. Snapchat is one of the most popular social networking applications in the world, You can easily add friends. Following are six ways to add friends on Snapchat:
- Add by Username
- Add from Address Book
- Add by Snapcode
- Add Nearby
- Add friend Snapchat URL
- Add friend From Phone
The following instruction will help you add friends easily and quickly on Snapchat.
Install Snapchat and create an account. Before starting to add friends, please make sure that Snapchat is installed on your smart phone or mobile device.
How To Download Snapchat :
To download Snapchat, go to Google Play Store via Android , go to App Store via iOS or click:
- Click To Download Snapchat Free For Android
- Click To Download Snapchat Free For IOS
- Click To Download Snapchat Free For Windows Phone
If you have installed the app but still haven’t created an account, please refer “How to create a Snapchat account”
Log into your Snapchat account, tap “Add friend”
Add friends by Snapchat username:
If you know the Snapchat user name you want to add to Snapchat friends, you can add them easily.
Note: Snapchat has two usernames and display names. You need to know your username to add someone to your Snapchat friends list.
- Select Add by Username
- Enter correctly the username to be added in the search box
- Tap Added
Add friends from your contact list on Snapchat:
- Enter your phone number and tap Verify.
- Wait for the verification code that Snapchat sends to your phone number. There are 2 ways to receive this code: by sms or by call. Then, enter the code.
- Select friends from your contact list.
Add friends by Snapcode:
- After selecting Add by Snapcode, you will be moved to the photo gallery on your mobile device.
Select the Snapcode for Snapchat to scan and verify the code.
Search and add nearby Snapchat users
This feature is similar to Zalo, you need to turn on your GPS. Then, Snapchat will automatically scan nearby users.
Add friend Snapchat URL
Now you can create a Snapchat profile link, you can send it to your friends and vice versa.
Share your profile link link by.
- The link look like https://www.snapchat.com/add/username.
Open the snapshot profile screen, “Add Friends” and then “Share Username.”
Select the friend you want to send the link to, you can either by message or mail
Your friend can click on the link and add friends with the link
Add friend From Phone
You can add friends from your contacts
- Press “My friends” at the bottom of the screen. This will open up a new screen with your current Snapchat friends.
Snapchat will scan your phone’s contact list and find who has their phone number linked to their Snapchat account.
- Give Snapchat access to your device’s contacts (if prompted).
- Tap “+” or “+ Add” to add people to your friends list. People you add will be added to your friends list and be notified that you have added them. Then they will be able to add you back if they want.
Above are 6 Ways To Add Friends , Find friend On Snapchat . Now you can comfortably add friends on the Snapchat, then you can interact with texting, calling, video calling … to communicate with that friend easily. Wish you success!
Subscribe us for more tech tips and news. Share and rate the article if you find it useful. Thank you so much.
Read more :
- How To Create A Snapchat Account
- How To Install Snapchat On iOS, Android , Window Phone And Computer
- How To Use Snapchat