WhatsApp is not just a messaging app but it is one mobile application with great features and the same text and unlimited media. WhatsApp supports text, image, audio and video messaging.
But this feature can dramatically reduce your cellular data. Especially when you send and receive video, text messages, and cellular data calls. We have a work around to control the use of data that helps you save that data back up. You can archive these backups easily, quickly.
- 1 Download and install WhatsApp to smart phone here
- 2 How to backup WhatsApp
Download and install WhatsApp to smart phone here
- Download WhatsApp on Android here.
- Download WhatsApp on iOS here.
- Download WhatsApp on Mac or Windows PC here.
- Download WhatsApp on Windows Phone here.
How to see how much data you have used WhatsApp?
Are you wondering how much data that WhatsApp is consuming?
How much data does a whatsapp video call use
How much data does whatsapp consume if you send a normal text of 4 to 5 words?
How much data does whatsapp use per message ?
You can check by following these steps:
Open WhatsApp -> Settings -> Accounts -> Use Network and view all data usage information.
How to backup WhatsApp
1. How to backup WhatsApp chat to Google Drive
You can backup and save any files on Google Drive. Backing up WhatsApp messages and conversations to Google Drive will help you store your messages when you remove WhatsApp on your mobile device.
- Back up WhatsApp to Google Driver before uninstalling the application.
- When backing up you data to Google Drive, you need to set them as private so that only you and some friends can read them in order to protect your information.
Step 1: Go to WhatsApp, tap “Options” and tap “Setting”
Step 2: Tap “Chat options”, then tap “Chat Backup”.
- Tap Google Drive .
- Select how often you want to back up
- Click on the account
- Link to the account you want to back up and click on allow access
Step 4 : Tap Backup .
Note : Click “include video” to back up video messages.
2. How to backup WhatsApp chat to iCloud
To back up WhatsApp chat on your Iphone is to use iCloud. To back up WhatsApp on iCloud you perform the following operations :
Step 1: Go to WhatsApp on your smart phone.
Step 2: Go to Setting > Chats > Chat settings > Chat backup > and Back up.
- In some versions, you have to go to Settings > Backup.
- After that, your chat history will be backed up to iCloud.
Note: You need to login to your iCloud and enable iCloud Backup.
3. How to backup WhatsApp chat to email
You can backup your WhatsApp chat to your email by backing up your chat history to your mobile device, then save it to your email.
Step 1: Go to WhatsApp, tap “Settings” > “Chats > Chat history
Step 2: Send an email
Select “Email”, a prompt appears as “no media” or “attach media”
Step 3: Select the option (backup files are saved as “txt”).
- When sending a message with attachments, send a maximum of 10,000 messages.
- Sending only 40,000 messages is enough
4. How to backup WhatsApp chat from iPhone to Android
You can easily backup your chat without any software by following these steps:
Step 1: Open WhatsApp on iPhone and log in WhatsApp
Step 2: Click to “Settings” > “Chats” > “Chat Backup”.
Step 3: Tap the “Back Up Now” button to start backing up current WhatsApp Data.
Step 4: Download and install WhatsApp for Android phone.
Step 5: Sign in WhatsApp account. WhatsApp will pop up asking you whether to restore data from backup for the first time.
Step 6: Choose on “Restore” from WhatsApp iCloud for iPhone , and wait done.
5. How to backup WhatsApp chat on Android
Step 1: Connect your Android to your computer via USB cable.
Step 2: Follow the instruction on your mobile device and accept the connection.
Step 3: Tap “Allow” > “Next” and select WhatsApp messages and attachments.
Step 4: Select a standard or Advance scanning mode.
Step 5: After scanning, WhatsApp will display a list of files. Select files you want to restore and tap “Recover”.
6. How to backup WhatsApp chat automatically
For Android: launch WhatsApp, then go to Options > Settings > Chats and calls > Chat Backup > Back Up.
For iOS: launch WhatsApp, then go to Chat > Chat Backup > Back Up Now.
If you cannot backup data on WhatsApp, maybe those messages are too long ago, or data has been deleted in conversations.
Read more: How to restore deleted messages on WhatsApp
Now you know How To Backup Data On WhatsApp For iOS And Android , enjoy this useful feature!
Subscribe us for more tech tips and news.Share and rate the article if you find it useful. Thank you so much.
- 10 tips to protect your privacy on WhatsApp
- How To Make A WhatsApp Account On Your Phone.
- How to chat and call your friends on WhatsApp
- How to make a group chat on WhatsApp?
- Top 10 updated features not to be missed on Messenger