WhatsApp helps you make video calls as long as your smart phone has an Internet connection and an operation system supporting this feature. It also features the end-to-end encryption for your privacy and information security.
Note: The definition and signal of video depends on the network speed and the Internet transmission line.
- 1 How to make a video call WhatsApp on Android – IPhone – Windows Phone
- 2 How to make a group video call on WhatsApp
- 3 How To Download WhatsApp :
How to make a video call WhatsApp on Android – IPhone – Windows Phone
1. How to make a video call WhatsApp on IPhone
On iPhone, video calling WhatsApp is only available on iOS 8+. If your ios OS has not upgraded to iOS 8+, then you should update, as if the operating system does not support, whatsapp video calling with your iphone is not available.
Video call WhatsApp on IPhone :
Step 1: Open any conversation that you want to chat with.
Step 3: Wait for that person to receive the call
You can convert voice and video calls:
- To switch from a video call to a voice call, tap the Turn off camera icon while you are on a video call, and a notification is sent to the person you are communicating with, and the call switches to voice call.
- To switch from a voice call to a video call, press the Video Call> Switch. People who are contacting you will receive a notification and they can accept or decline your call transfer.
Note: the quality of the call depends on your internet connection
2. How to make a video call WhatsApp on Android
On Android, the whatsapp video calling feature is only available on Android 4.1+. You need to upgrade your operating system, if your phone’s operating system is not supported, video calling will not be available to you.
Steps to make a video call are similar to the IPhone.
3. How to make a video call WhatsApp on Windows Phone
Video calling on Windows Phone is only available with Windows Phone 8.1+. You need to upgrade your operating system, if your operating system is not supported, video calling will not be available to you.
Make a Windows Phone Call WhatsApp:
Just open the chat with the person you want to call and touch the phone icon at the top right of the chat screen, then tap the video call.
Receive a video call on WhatsApp on Windows Phone:
When you receive a video call, you will see the WhatsApp video call screen.
How to make a group video call on WhatsApp
The group video call features allows four people in one video chat To make a group chat, follow these steps
Step 1: Open any conversation with one of the four people that you want to chat with.
Step 2: Tap video call on the right corner.
Step 4: Add contacts to the video call. When a prompt appears to ask you to add contacts, tap Add. After the second contact accepts your call, add the third one.
Note: Contacts in a group video call cannot be removed.
Compared with the mobile versions, the desktop version is currently only able to send text messages and voice messages that can not make calls.
Now you know how to make video calls on WhatsApp on your Android phone or iPhone.
Update more features of WhatsApp at
How To Download WhatsApp :
You can download the lastest version of WhatsApp at:
- Download WhatsApp on Android here.
- Download WhatsApp on iOS here.
- Download WhatsApp on Mac or Windows PC here.
- Download WhatsApp on Windows Phone here.
– Make a WhatsApp account. (Create one if you have not had a WhatsApp account)
Now you know the How To Make Video Calls On WhatsApp For Android, iOS, Windows Phone , enjoy these useful features on WhatsApp! Install the latest version of WhatsApp and experience this feature!
Please review and share the article, if you find useful information. Thank you so much!