Google Play Music for iOS offers to iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch users a great music storage with an incredible number of up to 20 thousand songs, which is an amazing entertainment service in terms of music. You will also have the ability to sync your music collection to the cloud storage on Google Music.
How To Install Google Play Music For iOS? Here are some installation instructions for unknown people.
Google Play Music features for iOS:
- Supporting the creation of multiple playlists and create song “instant mix” of on the selected ones.
- Creating customized radio channels from any song, artist or album.
- Additionally, you can also listen to music on Zing Mp3 for iPhone every day, providing the best and latest songs.
- Supporting the All Access and Standard features to listen to your music collections anywhere as they are stored online.
- Supporting unlimited music listening.
- Searching music by genres, artists, etc.
How to download – install Google Play Music for iOS
How to download Google Play Music for iOS :
You are going to need an Apple ID in the American App Store to download Google Play Music for iOS.
How to install Google Play Music for iOS:
Step 1 : Go to Settings on the device
Step 2 : When installing the Google Play Music app with a Apple ID,
As well as on Android, to change the account in the Google Play Music app on iOS
Step 4 : You need to activate the application Google Play Music on iOS
Step 5 : Select the Menu icon and click Settings -> Sign Out.
Step 6: Next, select Add Another Account. Enter the necessary information is complete.
How To Install Google Play Music For iOS? Has shown you the method to install the application.
Subscribe us for more tech tips and news.Share and rate the article if you find it useful. Let us know your opinions by leaving comments below. Thank you so much.