To download applications on Google Play Store rather they are paid or unpaid, you need to have a Google account to log into the application. If you haven’t known how to download Play Store, these are some detailed instructions to help you create a Google account on your Android device or your computer easily and successfully.
Step 1: You need to have a Gmail account. If you haven’t got one, check it here on how to create a Gmail account.
Step 2: Create a Google Play account for Android
- Access Google Play Store, you will receive a login request.
- Choose to create a new Play Store account. If you have already had a Gmail account, select Available to sign in.
- Enter your name and username.
- Enter a password of 8 characters consisting letters and numbers.
- Select privacy information to restore your Play Store if you forgot your account.
- After finishing, you will be able to sign in Play Store to install your favorite applications.
- Enter the text in the image for verification.
- Now you can move onto the payment method settings, enter your visa card number if you want to purchase applications for Android.
Good luck! With a Google Play Store account, you can download any paid or unpaid applications that you like. If the How to register a Google Play Store account on Android article is helpful, let’s share and contribute your opinions.